Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EMPOWERMENT DECLARATION!

Every year millions of people write down, speak about, cry about, meditate on, set intentions on their "New Year's Resolutions”. It was even posh, for a minute, to say, "Oh, I don't make New Year's Resolutions," or "I resolve to make everyday like a New Year's Resolution." And, well, all of these things are great and have worked perfectly the way it's supposed to ~

and

boring!

We are entering a new decade within a new millennium!

It's about time for something different!

Something that truly expemlifies who we are ~ collectively, consciously, cohesively!
Maybe it's just me and my Universe, but everyday I see more and more people wiping the "sleepy" out of their eyes and they see something new. They feel something new; wondering and thinking something new ~ but they have no title to it, they don't have this juicy, concrete meaning of what they are yearning for and there's no label and there isn't this 'same as it ever was' process anymore.

And yet..what is this purpose of waking up? Well, Rise and Shine Love-lies ~ It's time to design and devise your 'EMPOWERMENT DECLARATION'!

What is so antethic about an 'EMPOWERMENT DECLARATION!'?

It is about presently co-creating in the art of inspiration and full gratitude living!It is about synchronizing harmonic balance in relationships, financial abundance, self fulfillment, and expansion with connection to others. Here is a movement building the foundation of community, commitment and genius.

The 'EMPOWERMENT DECLARATION!' is a symposium of your words sanctioning you in your strength, talents, goals, and defined dreams. The 'EMPOWERMENT DECLARATION!' is your melodic heartbeat stating to the Universe who YOU are.

So what are your words? What is the music streaming live from your mind and heart to the Universe?

Here's mine!

Alison's 'EMPOWERMENT DECLARATION!' for 2010:

1. I know that I have a definitive life purpose. I have the persistent and consistent nature that achieves each goal I've written down and declared.

2. I am a triumphant success and all of the challenges in front of me are the tools to refine my character, voice and tenacity.

3. My lifestyle is rich with abundance that expresses itself with an avalanche of love, inspiration, gratitude, and juicy experiences.

4. I deserve the prosperity, acknowledgment, and success that is presently in my path. I honor and am fulfilled by what I bring to this Universe and how the Universe reciprocates to me.

5. I am One with Spirit and Mother Earth and that Divine Love that embraces ALL of me!

Take action! Write now! Right now!

No comments: