Thursday, October 1, 2009

Your Voice and Prosperity ~ Part 2

It has purposely taken me awhile to write the second part of "Your Voice and Prosperity".

Why?

Well, this is still an area that I continue to grow by leaps and bounds. When I ask the Universe (God) for the ability to see more clearly in my growth so that I may share with others...well...the Universe delivers!

Over the course of two weeks, since writing Part 1, I have been challenged deeply by my thought processes in the area of Prosperity. The "Mind" has a unique way of 'butting-in; and convincing me that "it's hard"; that "it's beyond my control because of the economy"; that "if I prosper than my friends and family will think this or that of me"; and the infamous "Am I really worthy of this?"



Prosperity is a natural condition. What I feel is a natural process. I can change my process to understand and have thoughts of choosing to move in to the natural condition of prosperity.

Yes. I can hear some of you saying or thinking, “Alison, I've used principals of the Law of Attraction. It just doesn't work for me.” I've said the same thing too. I've even said, “I read/hear/see all of these steps and practices and yet it still does not work for me.


Perseverance = Prosperity


Prosperity = harmony in all areas of my life


Specifically, though, I have been focusing a lot of my thoughts and energy in one area – financial.

What I am seeing right now, in my bank account, is the result of my past thoughts and behaviors. It is not who I am today. The quality of my thoughts that I hold in my mind right now is attracting the quality of life I am heading towards.

The attracting of energy and the life I am choosing is expressed through my thoughts.
Feeling prosperous comes from an inner glow – a sense that all is well in the Universe, that everything is the way it should be.

So what if it feels that it isn't?

Perseverance = Prosperity

Remember that at the core of your being, you are already perfect. Feeling prosperous is enjoying fully what you already have. The secret to experiencing joy in life is loving what you have while you're working towards what you want.

There is nothing missing and everything is present. Everything you are inspired to have in your life is right there. Money, wealth, success, prosperity, love, and wisdom are all here for you, in your life, right now.


If you are presently not satisfied at the form of life which you created you must change what you focus on today. Focus on loving and honoring who you are right now. Be grateful for choosing this new life of yours. This is a daily practice ~ it can take awhile and believe once you allow your "mind" to percieve what it feels like to be prosperous ~ the Universe delivers.


This journey of prosperity is not about FINISHING. Its about growing in quantum leaps to a greater degree of love, understanding and creating the life we are inspired to live ~ financially, with relationships, and within yourself.


Want to learn more?


Participate in an exceptional series that can take you further in your journey. Go to http://www.thankgodi.com/ and select “Thank God I...” products.


Please feel free to leave your comments or email me.


“Addo”~
Alison

No comments: